Columbine Medical Equipment has a very basic goal: We want you to be treated like we would want to be treated. We believe you should enjoy coming in to our store and dealing with our employees. Ask us questions. Challenge us with your challenges. We believe the more you know and the more we learn, the more we will both benefit.
We strive to keep our prices more than just fair without compromising comfort or safety. You will not find equipment in our store that we would not use ourselves. We have done our research and we only stock items that we can be proud to sell. We know the difference between cost and value and we imagine that you do, too.
We may ask you as many questions as you ask us. But we need to know your needs in order to help you with them. We believe that if you give us the chance to help you, that we will have a customer that comes back to us if other needs arise.
So come in and browse, ask questions and let us prove that we can do what we say. Or if you can’t come in, call us. We will be glad to help any way we can.
802 W. Drake Road, Ste. 123
Fort Collins, Colorado 80526
- Oxygen / Respiratory Services
- Our team provides free delivery, set-up, and training.
- We provide equipment for your rental or purchase needs.
- Home & Portable Oxygen Systems
- Helios oxygen systems - Liquid oxygen - Concentrators - Cylinder oxygen
- Nebulizers and supplies - Suction devices - CPAP and supplies
- Bi-PAP and supplies
- Bedroom & Bath Needs
- Hospital beds - Overbed tables - Alternating pressure mattress - Bed trapeze
- Bath and transfer benches - Shower chairs - Commodes
- Ostomy & Urologicals
- Related ostomy products - Related urological products - Wound care supplies
- Incontinence Products
- Briefs - Pads - Liners - Wipes - Related products
- Walking & Rehabilitation Equipment
- Walkers - Adult and Junior - Regular canes - Quad canes - Crutches
- Wheelchairs - Wheelchair seating systems
- Radiant Impressions
- Affordable and fashionable products including forms, bras, and swimwear
- Our certified fitter is on staff and available for individual needs
- Special orders for hard to find sizes and accessories
- Specialty Products
- Compression stockings - general and prescription custom fittings
- Sports medicine
- Anthem Blue Cross
- United HealthCare
- United Medical Alliance (formerly UPNC)
- Poudre School District
If your Insurance Company is not listed here we will be glad to contact them. We will submit your claim directly to your insurance company. Please call 970-221-1453 to discuss insurance verification.